Is your company serving fair trade?
Does your company, organisation or event find sustainable and socially responsible entrepreneurship important? Oxfam Fair Trade is happy to help.
Do you care about how products are made? Do you want to make it easier for your customers, employees and business contacts to consume in a more sustainable manner? Does your company or organisation want to be a role model in socially responsible entrepreneurship? We’re here to help. And you can rest assured: you’re serving quality products and you’re making a real contribution to a better world.
What can Oxfam Fair Trade do for you?
A cup of freshly brewed fair trade coffee will help every employee start the day bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. In addition to high-quality coffee we also supply the coffee machine that best suits your organisation.
An Oxfam customer gift lets people know you care about sustainability. And that ‘s always greatly appreciated. An aperobox, a coffee package or Saint Nicholas chocolates to surprise your employees or associates? We can create a gift for every occasion, customised to suit both your budget and the gift receiver.
On the menu in your shop
Do you prefer to work with high-quality ingredients from small-scale farmers? Then Oxfam Fair Trade is your partner for products you can’t source locally like rice, chocolate, coffee, etc.
Catering & vending machines
Ten thousand peckish students or two hundred employees in need of a pick-me-up? Oxfam Fair Trade equips your kitchen and your vending machines.
Socially responsible entrepreneurship? Oxfam dots the i’s and crosses the t’s
Choosing fair trade is an easy way for your organisation to support sustainable development and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
By choosing Oxfam Fair Trade you:
- consume sustainably
- promote dignified labour and sustainable economic growth
- help abolish inequality and hunger
- take action for the climate
And on top of all that Oxfam Fair Trade is B Corp certified and on the fast track to acquiring ‘B Corp Best for the World’ status in 2025. Our goal: to stay top of the class when it comes to sustainable entrepreneurship.
They already chose Oxfam Fair Trade
- Strengthen sustainable decisionsCity of Veurne wants to lead by example. As a town or municipality, opting for fair trade or sustainable products reinforces sustainable decisions. You put your money where your mouth is. “We look at whether products are made with respect for the environment. As few pesticides as possible are used, …
- Cosy tea and coffee corners for team spiritPractice what you preach. Ligo Antwerp makes sustainable choices for people and planet. It only makes sense to choose Oxfam Fair Trade products for their daily cup of coffee and mug of tea. Ligo Antwerp is a centre for adult education whose statutory mission is to reduce low-literacy. Ligo shares …
- Cherishing the beauty of natureNordic Collection organises trips for adventurous nature lovers. Doing this, they try to keep the preservation of natural beauty at the heart. This is also reflected in a sustainable purchasing policy. “We choose to make sustainable purchases as much as possible. For instance, Oxfam coffee flows through our coffee machine …
- Sustainable vision of ZonnegloedExtending your values into all aspects of your organisation. The Zonnegloed has worked this out to perfection. From Oxfam Fair Trade snacks and drinks to chocolate bars. Everything in their shop is fair trade and/or organically sourced. The Zonnegloed takes in animals from all over Europe, or sometimes beyond, that …
Fair trade in your shop, company, board of directors, etc.
Thousands of companies, catering businesses, food shops, schools and retail shops are already convinced of the added value that Oxfam offers their customers and employees. So what are you waiting for?
If you value sustainability then serve your employees and customers Oxfam Fair Trade products. Treat your colleagues to our coffee, give your reception areas a little southern flavour or put fair trade on your restaurant’s menu.
Flanders already has more than 170 FairTradeMunicipalities. They resolutely choose an inclusive world and maintain a credible and tangible North-South policy. A FairTradeMunicipality offers their guests and employees fair trade products at their offices and buildings.
Mindful consumers prefer fair trade. So fair coffee, wine and fruit juice should be on your menus too. Spoil your customers with the fair flavour of our products. Hundreds of bars, restaurants, hotels, B&Bs and even chip shops have already preceded you.
A convention, a social gathering, a festival? Make a statement and serve fair trade drinks and snacks. Our sales representatives and volunteers are more than happy to help you find your way through all the possibilities.
There are 200 wereldwinkels in Flanders where you can discover our entire range of fair food products. You can also find some of our products in more than 400 supermarkets, organic shops and other retail shops. Will you be joining them soon?
Switch your school to fair trade. Serve fair drinks at parties, fair trade coffee in the teachers’ lounge and fill the vending machines with fair snacks. Or would you like to start a Wereldwinkel op School? Our school support department will help you get started. More than 150 schools already have their own wereldwinkel.