Organic Congo coffee ground 250 gBrand: Oxfam Fair Trade Article number: 22029
Medium roasted, full-bodied, characterful coffee with light acidic hints of berries and rhubarb. The volcanic highlands surrounding Kivu in eastern Congo produce coffee beans of excellent quality. 100% arabica.
Brewing method: Cafetière and filter.
Request a quote.
Additional infoOrganicGluten-freeLactose-freeVegan Overpack 12 pieces
- Sopacdi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- fast-growing cooperative of 12,000 small-scale coffee farmers
- invests in quality and women's liberation
- commits to agro-ecology as well as specialty coffee
- sells organic arabica coffee to Oxfam
|This product contains||no notifiable allergens|
|May contain traces of||no notifiable allergens|
|Net content||250 g|
|Fairtrade share||100 %|